OrangeParts uses your information for:
- When you place an order at OrangeParts, we require your name, email-address, delivery address, telephone number and payment information in order to process your order and to keep you informed of the state of your order.
- Before you can order at OrangeParts you have to create an account. This ensures that you do not have to reenter your name, email-address, delivery address and telephone number for placing more orders or for the services that you have signed up for, such as the OrangeParts newsletter.
- To make ordering at OrangeParts as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information regarding to both your orders and your use of our services. This allows us to personalize our website, and allows you to check the status of your order online, it also allows you to bid on the online auction of OrangeParts.
- Online payments are handled by our payment-partner Ogone. Ogone is an expert in the field of online payments and allows us to offer you a safe and secure payment environment. Creditcard information is not stored in a manner that allows third parties to abuse it. Thanks to a secure SSL-connections all payment information is encrypted. Bank- and/ or creditcard information is not visible to OrangeParts, which secures your privacy at all times.
- When you have registered for the OrangeParts newsletter, we will use your email address to inform you about actions and offers. If you do not wish this to continue, you can unregister on our website or by using a link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Information on the use of our website, log-book information and the feedback that we receive from our customers and visitors are used to further develop the website and to adapt our product assortment to match the wishes of our customers. We also store the IP-address from which you place an order.
OrangeParts does not sell information
We will not sell or rent out your information to third parties and will only supply your information to third parties that are directly part of the processing of your order. Employees of OrangeParts and third parties that are employed by OrangeParts are obliged to respect your privacy and to treat your infor-mation confidentially.