1039100 ORANGEPARTS ignition keypads for forklifts, construction equipment, and golf carts
It’s a daily problem! you want to make sure only your authorized personnel is using your equipment
You park your forklift in one place, walk away, just to come back later and find the forklift missing. Where’d it go? Who’s using it?
ORANGEPARTS.COM has the perfect solution for you. Our 1039100 ORANGEPARTS ignition keypad ensures only authorized personnel will operate your equipment.
This keypad unit can be progammed for up to 99 unique users! Once you’ve installed the unit, each driver will have his or her own code. Before using the equipment the code will be required. All user codes can be reprogrammed and unused user numbers can be temporarily disabled for additional security.
It also includes these additional features:
- Last User Identification – Can identify to the supervisor the user number of the last user of a vehicle.
- Automatic Shut-0ff – Detects vehicle activity. If the vehicle has been inactive beyond a specifìed period of time, the switch will deactivate securing the vehicle. This feature is optional and can be activated or deactivated as desired.
- Maintenance Alert – Can collect vehicle usage time and provide audible and visible signals indicating when vehicle maintenance is due. After maintenance is performed, the cycle can be reset as desired. This feature is optional and can be activated or deactivated by supervisor.
- Accumulated Time – Can accumulate total vehicle usage time. This accumulated time can be accessed through the Supervisor Code.
- The supervisor’s access code can be changed using the factory progammed reset code.
- Easy installation requires 4-5 wires to connect.
- Keypad: Contacts internally sealed, moisture resistant
- Voltage: Input range 12-90VDC
- Current: Less than 30mA with unit inactive; less than 90 mA with unit active.
- 0utput: Contact rating up to 10A maximum through 48V. Maximum 1A contact rating above 48V.